Home » Forms
Welcome! The list below is intended to give you a general outline of how the therapy process is begun and what you can expect at the outset of treatment.
Starting the process:
- Please email Kim to schedule an appointment at email@example.com. You may also leave a voicemail message at 541-517-4715.
- Kim will contact you by phone and/or email to schedule an initial appointment or offer a referral to an alternate health provider.
- Before you arrive for your initial assessment, please print, read, and sign the new client forms located to the right. Please bring the completed forms to your initial appointment.
- Kim’s office is located at 1109 Siskiyou Blvd, Suite A in Ashland. Click here for directions. There is a parking lot behind the building off of Garfield Street. Please arrive for your appointment a few minutes early and relax in the waiting area. Restroom, water, and tea are available for your comfort. Kim will meet you in the waiting room at the start of your session.
- It is helpful to bring a journal to session to jot down important points and topics. Journaling can facilitate your learning and empower you to be an active participant in your treatment process.
- Your initial session will be an hour and fifteen minutes. Subsequent sessions will be fifty minutes. Family and couples sessions are often one hour and fifteen minutes.
- Should you wish, Kim will collaborate with your health care providers to create a cohesive treatment team. You will need to fill out and sign a Release of Information form for each treatment provider you want Kim to contact.
- All sessions are to be paid in full at the time of service. Please bring a check or cash to session and deliver it to Kim at the beginning of the hour. If you do not bring payment to the session, it will be charged to your credit/debit card.
- You may request that Kim provide you with a receipt for services that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Kim provides receipt for services during the first week of each month. Kim does not bill or contact your insurance company.
- Our time together will offer you a safe and confidential space to unpack your concerns and create a specific plan for your healing and growth. You will be met with respect, professionalism, and warmth. Thank you for selecting me as your potential therapist. I truly look forward to meeting you.